Paris, April 15, 2020
Atos, a world wide leader in electronic transformation, these days announces the extension of its Id & Access Management featuring with a new Id as a Support – Evidian IDaaS – readily available from the cloud on a subscription basis. This all-in-a single protection alternative manages on-premises, cloud-centered and as-a-Support programs.
As most enterprises are now migrating common IT infrastructures to the cloud, they progressively need to have to securely regulate their electronic identities for on-premises and cloud or SaaS programs. In this context, the new Evidian IDaaS gives a unique wide variety of options to Atos’ purchasers, notably:
- As-a-Support secured entry to on-line programs for workforce, partners and prospects
- Passwordless encounter applying SSO centered on id federation expectations and multifactor authentication
- Prepared-to-use multifactor authentication options which encompass FIDO two, biometrics, cell drive, PKI and other approaches – furnishing a seamless consumer encounter
- Protected, versatile, and scalable alternative, centered on Google Cloud System
- Evidian IDaaS also will help businesses comply with nearby regulations this sort of as Finance PSD2, Health care HIPAA and GDPR consent.
To this alternative, Atos also brings its comprehensive twenty-calendar year encounter and expertize in Id & Access Management (IAM), with sturdy systems and a strong observe document of substantial customer fulfillment.
IDaaS answers are the cornerstone of “Zero Trust” procedures as they deliver a comprehensive established of options to assistance and get ready businesses to align their IAM and Cloud procedures, with Zero Trust in intellect.
“Recent paradigm shifts, which include identities being the amount a single assault vector, location IAM at the coronary heart of cybersecurity procedures. With our new IDaaS alternative, we give our purchasers the energy to regulate their IT ecosystem from a solitary pane of glass, facilitating day-to-day administration and growing overall protection,” claims Sébastien Brachet, Head of Id & Access Management at Atos.
Atos is a member of the The Id Described Safety Alliance (IDSA) which aims to set up a more powerful protection posture among organizations these days and elevate the position of id in businesses’ overall protection procedures.
To find out more about Id and Access Management–as–a–Support, check out the atos.net site.