Podcast visitor Dr. Summer Knight
In her new guide, Humanizing Healthcare, out April 6th, Dr. Summer Knight leverages her encounters as a medical doctor, an entrepreneur, a patient and a mom of a son with most cancers to existing a paradigm for how healthcare can modify – how it can be a better experience for healthcare consumers and find better price savings and outcomes together the way.
Dr. Knight joins host Jonah Comstock to go over some of the essential thoughts in the forthcoming guide.
This episode is brought to you by League.
Like what you listen to? Subscribe to the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify or Google Participate in!
- Dr. Summer Knight’s tale and why she wrote Humanizing Healthcare.
- Humanizing Healthcare as a North Star for reforming all the pieces of healthcare.
- The three +1 essential motorists of healthcare transformation.
- Why humanity has to be hardwired in as technological innovation improves.
- Altering the society of care delivery and developing therapeutic alliances.
- Rethinking the healthcare buyer as a shopper, not a patient.
- Healthfulness hubs – an infrastructure for operationalizing care networks.
- Reforms to preventative care and healthcare finance.
- Dr. Knight’s assistance for HIMSSCast listeners.
Much more about this episode:
Pre-buy the guide
Humanizing Healthcare: the internet site
Allegheny Health Community workforce enhances transitional care management
Palms-cost-free voice tech helps Saratoga Medical center conserve PPE and make certain team basic safety
Weaving Zoom into workflow and updating EHR saves clinic throughout COVID-19
Memorial Health utilizes chatbots to raise patient experience, streamline workflows
Treatment coordination, telehealth startups merge to guidance susceptible senior populations
Health equity focused startup Cityblock lands $fifty three.5M in funding
Unite Us raises $35M to link healthcare with social services